I came across the original trailer for the now classic Friday the 13th. By today's standards, there isn't enough creepiness in the trailer to make anyone want to go see it. Honestly I've seen scarier scenes in Toy Story or an episode of the Wiggles. That Jeff dude on the Wiggles gives me the willies. Seriously, don't wake him.
"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage....... Cans Of Piss !!! Oh - I mean R.E.M." Or, "Put your hands together for Van Halen formerly Rat Salad !!! Seriously. I'm not making that up. Its clear that musicians could be genius at crafting a melody and creating a lasting epic track that stands the test of time yet still really blow at naming their bands. Here's a few more examples : Feedback The Detours Johnny & the Moondogs The Rattlesnakes To see more famous groups and their original names before they snapped out of it and focused to come up with a good name, click here .
Comments