Friday, November 29, 2013

The Return of Retroguy !!

Hi everyone - been a long time since my last post but there's been much going on in my personal life that forced me to put this baby on the back burner for a little bit. Fear not ! I plan to be back posting regularly again and will update the look of the page hopefully soon. Thanks for all the kind words - it's appreciated and as always, drop me a line if you have any suggestions or comments.

For those of you that still spin or collect vinyl, I'm going to start listing some of my collection on eBay in the coming weeks. Various genres will be represented from the 70s through the late 90s and beyond. Here's the link to ebay site with my auctions:   djbreez eBay Auctions  Feel free to share the link with anyone you know who collects vinyl.

Check out the video to one of the classic Prince 12" singles listed on auction right now.  As always - Keep It Retro !



No comments: